Thursday 3 March 2016

Butterfly Sheba Coat, blue & orange

Since making my own Sheba Coat I have wanted to develop my use of the Brother Embroidery software, here I have used the Auto Punch option and tweaked the settings until I got a pleasing result.  Butterflies are always popular on my work and I have used contrast colours to make these really stand out, the placement shows how effective strategic use of a limited number of embellishments can be.  The coat itself is made with indigo blue and burnt orange chunky Corduroy which is very snuggly indeed, the soft collar can be manipulated to create a very high collar.  The piping was made using the orange corduroy and creates a beautiful rope effect to edge the front, collar, cuffs and pocket flaps and the coat is lined with French blue twill lining.  Size 14, £325.00.

Butterfly Sheba Coat

Butterfly Sheba Coat

Butterfly Sheba Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment